Salary: Up to £35,000 + Benefits
CPL Life Sciences are supporting a small, full service Clinical Research Organisation, in sourcing for a PV Associate/Senior PV Associate to join their busy PV department. This is a pivotal role in which you will undertake in case management activities as well as provide support and in some instances deputise for the PV Manager.
• Case receipt – including management of the Drug Safety mailbox
• Case processing (data entry including MedDRA coding and submission for medical review)
• Correspond with client, project team (including PV PM) and any other concerned party re case management
• Participate in client meetings and liaise with clients regarding ongoing projects.
• When required, assist in pharmacovigilance activities performed by Project Managers including PSUR, RMP, PSMF etc.
• Train and mentor Pharmacovigilance Associates and Pharmacovigilance Assistants
• Minimum 18 months working with PV/Drug Safety
• Strong PV case processing/case management skills
• Must have previous experience as PV/Drug Safety Associate within a UK pharma, CRO or biotech
• Must have a Life Science Degree
This is an outstanding opportunity for someone who is looking to progress within a growing PV team. Long term development and a supportive working environment is available for the right person. If this role is of interest, please send your CV to George.Danchie@cpl.com