12- 18 month contract
£24.30 per hour PAYE
Liverpool – On site
We have a long-term contract available for a QA Associate to join a global pharmaceutical company that focusses on vaccines, this is an excellent opportunity contributing to helping protect the lives of millions of people across the world.
The main purpose of the QA Associate it to provide frontline/ shop floor QA support to the secondary operations.
This role will involve working 11/12 hour shifts, 2 days on, 2 nights on and 4 days off.
Key Responsibilities include;
• Be responsible for QA review and approval of procedures, batch production records (master and executed), and any other relevant cGMP documentation
• Support and perform tasks as required by the Quality Manager
• To ensure cGMP behaviours are compliant
• Safeguard product quality and sterility assurance
• Provide support for deviation investigations, ensuring effecting root cause analysis investigations are performed
• Identify repeat deviations
• To ensure that deviations, CAPAs, protocols/reports and other applicable documents are reviewed and approved within the designated timelines
• To provide Quality oversight for manufacturing and support functions ensuring that appropriate standards of cGMP, housekeeping, Health, Safety and Environment are applied in the team and site areas of responsibility, in accordance with current regulations and procedures
• Educated to graduate level
• Have an understanding of cGMP requirements
• Experience working in a pharmaceutical environment
For more information please contact email@example.com