This is an exciting opportunity to join our friendly and self-motivated team who offer a great working environment and excellent development opportunities.
Responsibilities – What will I be working on?
- Work with the engineering team, dev ops and product owners to develop acceptance criteria, test strategy, and test cases
- Develop automated solutions, frameworks and tests across the development lifecycle and in turn supporting the rapid development of automated tests to integrate in CI/CD pipeline.
- Responsible for test case execution, planning, maintenance and bug write-up
- Validate data flow throughout system workflow
- Research and evaluate new testing techniques and tools
- Keep application security at the forefront of the testing scope definition
Skills – What we need you to bring to the table
- At least 2 years of experience building and developing test automation using Codeception or other test automation frameworks.
- Passionate about high quality enterprise solutions
- Detail oriented with a comprehensive understanding of engineering best practices.
- Working experience with PHP an advantage
- Clear and effective communication skills
- B.Sc. / B.Eng / M.Sc / M.Eng or equivalents in the areas of Computer Science, Information Systems, Information Technology or other equivalent disciplines with an emphasis on Software Design practices.
- Graduated with undergraduate or graduate level degree
- Legally entitled to live and work in European Union