A prestigious global pharma company in Dublin North are seeking a Quality Manager, with previous experience in CMO management.
• Support the coordination of quality events, change control and market complaints programs in respect of Third Party Manufacturer and Alliance Partnership relationships.
• Coordinate quality metrics programs in relation to Third Party performance.
• Provide support to Quality Operations Management Team in Technical Transfer projects and Manufacturing Launch Teams (MLTs) relating to Third Parties.
• Assist in the preparation of Quality Agreements with the Third Party Manufacturers and Alliance Partners.
• In depth knowledge of cGMP regulations pertinent to the USA, EU and other international markets
• Ability to develop cross-functional and external working relationships
• Strong communication and presentation skills across all levels both internal and external
• A BSc in a scientific discipline such as Chemistry or Microbiology
• Minimum 5 years experience in the pharmaceutical industry, preferably in Quality, Manufacturing Technology, Regulatory or a position within a Health Authority Agency