Duration: February 2022
Our client, a leading pharmaceutical firm, is looking for a Quality Assurance Officer on a contract basis. Within this role, you will report to a QA Manager, and offer day-to-day assistance for commercial QA activities associated with the effective running of the site QMS to support batch disposition activities. The QA officer will ensure assigned tasks are performed in a timely manner to meet internal standards, supply chain requirements and all associated international GMP/GDP requirements.
Job Responsibilities Include:
• Provide maintenance of quality systems including complaint handling, deviations/exception reporting, change control, supply agreements, document control
• Complete scheduled records and quality system tasks in a timely manner and in compliance with internal standards and EU GMP
• Support and participate in internal audits
• Support inspection readiness for BOH inspections and external vendor audits
• Collaborate with internal and external stakeholders to resolve quality issues and ensure compliance to EU GMP standards
- Bachelor’s degree in a related scientific discipline with relevant experience (Preferably Biology / Chemistry/ Pharmacy/Life Sciences)
• Experience in Quality administered systems. Previous use of Trackwise® QMS beneficial.
• Ability to apply technical knowledge and understanding to making appropriate and timely risk based decisions.
• Able to demonstrate good planning and organisation skills
If this role is of interest to you, or you have any questions, please contact Conor and firstname.lastname@example.org .