Duration: 12 months
Our client, a leading pharmaceutical firm, is looking for a Quality Assurance Officer on a contract basis. The candidate will be responsible for compliance activities supporting supply chains and suppliers. They are responsible for all Quality activities that directly support execution of assigned Quality Management System elements.
Job Responsibilities include:
- Management of the documentation underpinning the Quality Management system and ensure all procedures are in line with the company’s Global Standards.
- Reviewing and the management of updates to Quality Assurance Agreements between the company and External Suppliers and between Global Supplier Quality and the company’s Operation Sites.
- Proactively looking for opportunities to simplify and harmonise procedures across different business areas associated with Supplier Management
- The management and maintenance of quality data and records in relevant quality management support systems, such as Trackwise and SAP, as required.
- Supporting the management of the Supply Chain Assurance data base and ensure data accuracy across all the systems associated with Supplier Management.
- Bachelor’s degree in a science / technical field
- Proven broad experience in either the pharmaceutical operations environment or pharmaceutical Quality Assurance role
- Strong demonstrated knowledge of cGMPs, Quality Systems and the pharmaceutical supply chain environment. And strong understanding of industry standards such as Pharmacopeia, ISO standards, etc.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Technical writing skills
If this role is of interest to you, or you have any questions, please contact Conor and email@example.com .