Kenny-Whelan (a specialist division of the CPL group) are hiring a Engineering Documentation Lead for our Global Pharmaceutical client in Barnahely, Ringaskiddy Cork
Contact Jenn Dinan on 0860466583 or email email@example.com
Documentation Lead Job Description
Scope of Responsibilities and Duties
- Management and development of a team of Document Controllers, ensuring efficient use of resources to meet company document management requirements
- Manage project data, document and work breakdown structure systems with aim to assist in continuous development and improvement of such systems.
- Manage documentation records for projects in compliance with all quality and regulatory requirements
- Be the primary point of contact for document management queries, and represent the system during regulatory audits/ inspections
- Manage the flow of documentation within the department
- Review and update technical documents (e.g. manuals and workflows)
- Represent the document management function in internal projects and provide expertise when required
- Development and deliverance of an effective document management training programme for staff across the business
- Works with all departments to ensure that records are archived in a regular manner and develops a schedule.
- Awareness & understanding of applicable company procedures
- Understands record requirements and ensures effective resolution of electronic record management system queries or requests.
- Use of Trackwise and electronic documentation systems to up-loading external documents to EDMS
- Responsible for the archival of GMP records in compliance with company record retention schedule.
- Supervises and guides subordinates to ensure that tasks are completed.
- Provide administrative support to Engineering and Projects departments
- Level 8 qualification required
- At least 7 years’ experience and a proven track record of data management and document control for transactions or projects.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines.
- Ability to work in a team, coordinate and enthuse colleagues and consultants.
- Strong initiative and the ability to proactively identify required tasks.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Ability to maintain sight of the ‘big picture’ and overarching objectives at all times.
- Experience in working with document control systems complying with ISO 9.001 standard.
- Good IT skills, including experience with MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Access, SQL and SharePoint Designer.
- An organised approach to working, task prioritization and time management.
All application will be treated with the strictest of confidence.
Contact Jenn Dinan on 0860466583