- Responsible for ensuring a strong supplier auditing programme is in place - adhering to all regulatory, cGMP and company requirements.
- Ensure all structures are in place to monitor, measure and ensure a strong programme is applied.
- Overall responsibility to ensure all necessary plans and standards are achieved consistently maintaining a high level of quality.
- Robust QA supplier audit experience is required
- Knowledge of legislative, regulatory, market and biologics requirements.
- Degree in Biopharmaceutical Science or other related science discipline (highly preferable)
- Experience working in bio-pharma or similar experience in a pharma/science background with substantial experience in supplier audit
- Strong communication skills and leadership competencies
- Demonstrated management experience
If interested, please apply with your CV and considering the requirements listed above are met with your experience, you will be contacted with further details.