This position will not involve shift work.
SK Biotek Ireland is seeking to recruit a QC Analyst to join the Quality Department.
Reporting to the Q.C. Team Lead, your main role will encompass testing of raw materials, intermediates, and active pharmaceutical ingredients, in the Quality Control Laboratory. The QC Analyst may also provide in-process analytical support to the manufacturing operations.
Working as part of a Lean Lab team-based structure
• The role will involve the use of the classical analytical technologies including Raman, FTIR, KF, in addition to a broad range of modern analytical techniques including HPLC, GC, ICP-AES, ICP–MS, and wet chemistry techniques.
• The QC analyst will also be required to engage and fully participate in daily huddle meetings and short interval control boards.
• The QC analyst is highly motivated, has strong teamwork skills, and comfortable working in a team environment with flexibility to react to changing business needs.
• The QC analyst must have a strong ability to manage their own workload and play an important part in the various sub teams in QC such as Safety, Equipment, Audit Readiness, Investigation writing and technical writing.
• A BSc in Analytical Science, Chemistry or a related discipline is required.
• A minimum of 2 years’ experience in analytical chemistry is required.