Permanent role with competitive salary and benefits.
Our client, an API Manufacturing Pharmaceutical company based in Swords, Co. Dublin is seeking to recruit a Quality Control Analyst to join the QC Department.
Reporting to the Q.C. Team Lead, the successful candidate will be involved in the testing of raw materials, intermediates and active pharmaceutical ingredients, in the Quality Control Laboratory. The QC Analyst may also provide in-process analytical support to the manufacturing operations.
Working as part of a Lean Lab team-based structure, the QC analyst will require excellent interpersonal and communication skills. The role will involve the use of the classical analytical technologies including Raman, FTIR, KF, in addition to a broad range of modern analytical techniques including HPLC, GC, ICP-AES, ICP–MS, and wet chemistry techniques. The QC analyst will also be required to engage and fully participate in daily huddle meetings, and short interval control boards.
- A BSc in Analytical Science, Chemistry or a related discipline is required.
- A minimum of 3 years’ experience in analytical chemistry is required.
- The desired candidate should be highly motivated, have strong teamwork skills, with proven success of working in a team environment with flexibility to react to changing business needs.
- Experience in Operational Excellence, 5s, Lean Labs, yellow belt certification and yellow belt projects is desirable.
- The successful candidate will have a strong ability to manage their own workload, and will play an important part in the various sub teams in QC such as Safety, Equipment, or Audit Readiness.
- Experience in Investigation and Technical writing would be desirable.