CPL are actively recruiting for a QC Chemist to join a successful QC department and provide analytical services to support diverse manufacturing operations. The role will be a 23 month contract working for a top tier, global Pharma.
- You will provide analytical chemistry services and support to Site.
- You will contribute to the effective interaction with other departments on matters related to raw materials, intermediates and finished batch releases. In particular, close contact maintained with Quality Assurance Production, Engineering and Planners.
- Maintain, update and issue chemical methods, specifications and SOP’s in compliance to pharmacopoeial and regulatory requirements.
- Assist with training of the analysts in areas of expertise and knowledge and in new methods, SOP’s and updates.
- Trend such results, record on COA’s where required and complete OOS’s investigations on a timely basis.
- Degree in Science (Chemistry or Biochemistry preferred). Post-graduate studies as appropriate to augment primary degree.
- Operational experience of quality laboratories in a fast moving manufacturing environment.
- Detailed knowledge of quality management systems, pharmaceutical manufacturing operations, requirements for cGLP, pharmacopoeial methods and stability.
- Understand relevant quality/compliance regulations.