This is a full-time permanent position with options of half working from home and working on site. As a QC Reviewer you will monitor the quality of laboratory data and reports.
Monitors the quality of laboratory data and reports. Reviews chromatographic data and related notebooks as specified by Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs). Evaluates data to ensure compliance with analytical methods, client criteria, Good Laboratory Practices (GLP) or Good Manufacturing Practices (GMP).
- Evaluates laboratory data for compliance with analytical methods and SOPs.
- Reviews sample results for completeness and accurate representation of the data and report findings.
- Communicates with laboratory staff to proactively address the quality of laboratory documentation.
- Prepares QC statements noting deficiencies with the analytical data set or notebooks. Reports deficiencies to the project leader for correction.
- Trains new QC Reviewers and laboratory staff.
- Conducts SOP review and writing. Conducts consultations for quality records.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
Education and Experience:
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent and relevant formal academic / vocational qualification
- Min. 2 years experience - laboratory analytical experience utilising chemistry analytical techniques and reviewing data.
- Experience in chromatography
- Thorough knowledge of SOPs and Federal Regulations to include GLP and GMP
- Thorough knowledge of chromatography and divisional SOPs
- Strong technical knowledge including an understanding of laboratory procedures, methodology and standards
- Ability to independently review laboratory reports and analytical methods
- Ability to deal with multiple and changing priorities
- Ability to provide clear and concise feedback and/or documentation of results
Thornshaw Scientific Recruitment is a leading Irish provider of specialist Scientific Recruitment. Part of the CPL Group. www.thornshaw.com Tel: +353 1 2784671