Key responsibilities include:
• Ensure the quality of laboratory data and reports.
• Review chromatographic data and related notebooks as specified by Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs).
• Evaluate data to ensure compliance with analytical methods, client criteria, Good Laboratory Practices (GLP) and Good Manufacturing Practices (GMP).
• Perform non-routine and complex analytical data review ensuring scientific soundness and method validation.
• Review sample results tables and analytical reports for completeness and accurate representation of the data and report findings.
• Communicate with laboratory staff to proactively address the quality of laboratory documentation.
• Prepare QC statements noting deficiencies with the analytical data set or notebooks.
• Report deficiencies to the project leader for correction.
• Train new QC Reviewers and laboratory staff.
• Performs other duties as assigned, including SOP review and writing.
• Conduct consultations for quality records.
Desired education & experience:
• BSc in Science or related field required
• 1-4 years’ QA/QC experience required
• Thorough knowledge of chromatography
• Strong working knowledge of SOPs and Federal Regulations to include GLP and GMP
• Solid verbal and written communication skills and excellent attention to detail
• Strong technical knowledge including an understanding of laboratory procedures, methodology and standards
• Ability to independently review laboratory reports and analytical methods
• Ability to provide clear and concise feedback and/or documentation of results
If you are interested in applying for this role please call Zoe on +353 1 2784671 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Thornshaw Scientific Recruitment is a leading Irish provider of specialist Scientific Recruitment. Part of the CPL Group. www.thornshaw.com