My client is one of Irelands largest pharmaceutical manufacturers. Based in Co Down, but with locations globally. A vacancy has arisen for a QC Manager to join their Quality function.
Based within our QC Microbiology Department. The successful candidate will work as part of the existing team reporting to the Performance and Delivery Lead for Microbiology; they will be responsible for development, implementation and maintenance of all quality control systems and for routine batch release activities.
· Hold a third level qualification in microbiology or a related discipline
· Have at least five years’ experience in a pharmaceutical analytical environment two of which having been in a supervisory capacity
· Have the ability to communicate effectively with team members, other departments and senior management
· Ability to work to strict deadlines in a dynamic environment
· Experience in recording and presenting key performance indicators
To discuss this on any other role in Life Sciences, call Seamus on 02890725625