Cpl, in partnership with our client Pfizer, are currently recruiting for QC Microbiologist Analysts to join the team in their Biologics facility in Grange Castle, Dublin West.
QC Microbiology analyst position in QC Microbiology/Environmental Control group is responsible for maintaining regulatory compliance through established programs for sample processing, laboratory testing, Environmental Monitoring, maintenance, training, SOP’s, validation and cleaning within QC Microbiology.
• Microbiological testing of water, raw materials, in-process, drug product and stability samples.
• Environmental Monitoring, Utility Sampling, Biological Indicator and Microbial Identifications testing.
• Laboratory support activities including consumable control and qualification.
• Perform and assist in additional duties as directed by the Supervisor.
• Complete documentation associated with analytical results in a timely manner.
• Report and document any non-conformances to the Supervisor.
• Preparation of area documentation (e.g. SOP’s, Reports, Protocols).
• Ensure training compliance within the assigned work area and QC.
• Adhere to safety systems within the laboratory and on site.
• Third Level Qualification in Science, or other related technical degree. Exceptions may be considered where relevant skills/experience and correct attitude and behaviors exist (this may be supplemented by further education in parallel).
• Relevant Labware LIMS experience desirable.
• Strong organization skills, including ability to follow assignments through to completion.
• Ability to work independently, as well as a member of a team in a dynamic, fast-paced environment.
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
• Proven high level of attention to detail.
Interested applicants should apply with CV.