- Management of a team of analysts
- Allocation, scheduling and managing laboratory resources for group's project activities and updates LIMS for project status. Reviews timesheet reports for billing accuracy.
- Preparation, review and approval of study protocols, project status reports, final study reports and other project-related technical documents.
- Designing experimental study and participates in technical troubleshooting.
- Reviewing data for technical quality and compliance to protocols, methods and SOPs. Review and approve laboratory investigations, deviations, QA facility and data audits. Assists in client and regulatory authority audits.
- Responding to client questions and needs; leads client technical meetings.
- Assisting in preparation of proposals, project definition and pricing.
- Coordinating and prioritizing project activities with internal functional groups (physical testing, analytical development, etc.) and support functions (QA, sample management, etc.)
- Assisting senior group leaders and/or managers in their responsibilities.
- Preparation and implementing SOPs and company operational policies. Ensuring adherence and making recommendations to quality system improvements.
Qualifications Skills and experience:
- Educated to a Bachelor's Degree level in a relevant area, ie chemistry, biochemistry
- Management experience in the pharmaceutical, biotech or analytical contract laboratory industries
- Stability/QC/analytical R&D/project and program management.
- Direct supervision of technical staff.
- Full understanding of GMP requirements, client SOPs, ICH guidelines, EP and USP requirements and EMEA and FDA guidance's.
- Knowledge and experience of a wide range of techniques, HPLC, UPLC, Electrophoresis (CE, iCE, SDS-PAGE), ELISA, spectrophotometry.
For full details please contact Zoe at +353 1 2784671 or email your CV in confidence to firstname.lastname@example.org
For a list of all active vacancies please log on to www.thornshaw.com