My Client is one of Irelands largest pharmaceutical manufacturers. Based in Co Down, but with locations globally. We are currently recruiting for a QC Technician within the Quality Control department.
• Preparation of Laboratory Report Books & Equipment Log Books
• Preparation of Laboratory Reagents, Mobile Phases & Molar Solutions.
• Review of stock of Chemicals and Consumables
• Performa analysis such as in-process testing, SG, pH & Water Contents when required
• Cleaning of Laboratory Equipment & Glassware
• Organisation of samples for customers
• Vialing and Labelling of Standards
• Educated to a minimum in A Level Chemistry OR 1 years’ laboratory experience
• Experience in carrying out analysis using some or all of the above techniques
• Experience in a GMP regulated chemistry laboratory
To discuss this on any other role in Life Sciences, call Seamus on 02890725625