This role provides the right candidate with an opportunity to progress their career in a fantastic working environment that offers a very competitive salary and benefits package.
- Participation in Month end Reporting
- Liaise with different management Teams to provide the correct Financial support to different centres.
- Assist with Budgeting and Forecasting
- Participate in the payroll processes
- Accounts payable and Accounts Receivable
- Collate and Present process Improvement and cost reduction plans
- Professional Accounting Qualification (ACCA, ACA, CPA or CIMA)
- Month end reporting experience essential.
- Possess strong communication, Leadership and interpersonal skills together with excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
- The ability to meet strict deadlines in a timely and efficient manner
- Excel and Access - experience with Exchequer an advantage
- Previous experience of working in residential care an advantage
If you would like to discuss the role further, please don’t hesitate to call Ray Brennan on 083 0362091 or forward your CV to ray.brennan@Cpl.ie