The ideal person will be a current QP who has overseen and contributed in batch release’s (Oral solid dose, Oral Liquid Dose and Semi Solid Dose), contributed in change control requests, technical agreements analytical method transfers as well as someone who has experience in leading both external and internal audits. Must be willing to be hands on and carry out other Quality responsibilities all the way down to investigating CAPA’s.
- Have held a QP Position in an organisation relating themselves to the Pharmaceutical industry.
- Had experience in Batch Releases across Europe
- Can independently review and approve quality documents such as change control requests, technical agreements, analytical method transfers, NCRs, PQRs, SCs, APQRs, risk assessments and data-logger statements.
- Able to lead both internal and external audits.
- Analytical thinking who has the confidence to make judgment calls and decisions at high levels.
- Must be clued up on regulatory requirements to ensure company is working inline.
- Well adverse to handling recall on product if needed.