The mission of the team seeking this role is to provide world-class support to customers of a well-known global gaming platform. This will be achieved through continuous learning, focused problem-solving, and the resulting provision of consistently high-quality customer experiences.
The Quality Team Leader will play an important role in ensuring consistent high-quality customer experiences, with responsibility for building and developing a team of Quality Analysts (QAs) to achieve this. Alongside this, they will continue to play a significant role in ongoing daily Quality Assessments, to ensure they are fully up to date with Quality methods and processes.
Flexibility in relation to working hours is required based on business requirements - in particular, seasonal client events. All applicants should be willing to work variable shift patterns, weekends, early starts late finish, depending on client requirements.
The Quality Team Leader will be an integral contributor to the team, working within and promoting the Company Values: Be Brave, Be Wise, Be Proud, Exceed.
· To directly coach and manage a team of QAs in line with company and client requirements.
· To contribute to the core Quality Assessment task carried out by the team, increasing participation during periods of QA Annual Leave or other absence.
· To lead in relation to team Quality Analysis and provide first review and opinion on any Quality reporting.
· To ensure adherence to agreed processes and policies within the allocated team, for assurance of high-quality servicing.
· To motivate the team to provide best-in-class service, developing and maintaining a positive working environment for the team, based on open communication.
· To contribute to positive Client Relationship development through positive operational intent and strong results-orientation.
· To operate with honesty, integrity, and transparency in all aspects of the work.
Essential Skills and abilities:
· Knowledge of Steam Support systems preferred.
· Minimum of 6 months experience in the area of Steam Support Quality, or 1 years experience in Quality not related to Steam Support.
· Minimum of 1 years experience in People Management (or past/ongoing involvement in internal Management Development Training)
· Third-level qualification in business or a related discipline beneficial.
· High fluency in English, and in any other stated role-specific language, with excellent comprehension (verbal and written), spelling, grammar, and punctuation.
· Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Office products, especially Excel and Outlook, and a strong willingness to develop and learn other tools and systems for analytical work.
· Demonstrates a strong performance ethos and personal commitment to achieving outstanding performance.
· Excellent analytical and decision-making skills.
· Demonstrated ability to perform well in a rapidly changing environment and across multiple teams.
· Proven track record of collaborating with cross-functional groups to produce results.
If you are interested please apply or email me at firstname.lastname@example.org