My client are currently recruiting for a contract Q&C Systems Support Specialist to join the Group Risk & Compliance (GRC)Team. The team comprises of ten professional staff located in the US, UK, and EU, all of whom directly and indirectly report to the Head of GRC based in Dublin, Ireland. The GRC function is unifying and transforming how to best protect and serve its businesses. Fundamental to this transformation are clearly defined and documented management systems and processes supported by applications and automation.
As a member of the Dublin based GRC team, the responsibilities will include the implementation and maintenance of and also improvements to a range of GRC solutions across platforms that serve, for example, risk assessment, quality, health/safety management and other areas relevant to GRC, as required. Automated solutions that support our management systems include Microsoft Office applications such as Excel and PowerBI, Smartsheet, ServiceNow and other platforms. Our businesses extend across several global Divisions centrally served by our Group offices and functions.
There is a preference for the successful candidate to be based within commuting distance of our office in Dublin, Ireland as our current hybrid working arrangements include 2-days per week attending the office.
- Manage Group data collection and reporting processes that extend across several areas including our risk, quality and compliance, health and safety systems and other areas relevant to GRC as required
- Train and support global employees on the use of GRC automated solutions and processes and manage system accesses
- Co-ordinate timely incoming performance data and investigation reports from our global businesses, monitor for completeness and follow through on data requirements
- Provide project and general administration support to build and extend GRC processes and solutions including documentation (e.g., procedures, forms and templates) and electronic systems and dashboards
- Support GRC with training programmes for provision to the Learning Management System
- Support GRC with performance metrics and data reporting, e.g., for risk reports, monitoring and management reviews
- Manage internal GRC mailboxes and support communications
- Provide a range of general support within GRC that may include, for example, document management, survey building, assessments, audits, escalations to Group GRC and follow up processes and actions
- Other responsibilities and support as identified by the GRC Team or our business partners
Qualifications, competencies & experience required for success in this role
- Third level qualification in a STEM or related subject
- Any previous experience of working within a related area such as quality or health and safety would be of interest though not essential
- Background and aptitude for process and systems co-ordination and administration
- Excellent attention to detail including data accuracy
- Ability to engage with a network of stakeholders throughout a large, complex organization and good collaboration skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Competency in document control and preparation including procedures, forms and templates
- Competency with performance metrics and consolidation of data and reports
- Proficiency in the use and development of a variety of applications - ideally previous exposure to the MS suite of applications including PowerBI, also Smartsheet and other SaaS applications utilised by GRC
- An appetite for continuous learning in this discipline and others related to the role and function will set candidates apart, for example, a background and/or interest in quality and/or health/safety or other related GRC management systems