Are you an experienced & senior level call/service centre operations professional with at least 3-4+ years exposure to managing Quality & Customer Experience systems & processes?
Our client, a major player in the financial services sector, who provide complex services to a diverse range of stakeholders are now, due to an internal move, looking to hire an ambitious & driven individual to head up this function.
This is a highly attractive & rare opportunity in the mid-west for a suitably qualified candidate to further develop their career with one of the most reputable organisations in the Mid-West so if you're interested, please apply!
Reporting to the site based Head of Operations, the successful candidate will lead the quality & customer experience function & cover duties including leading/motivating the Quality/CX team members, analysing business processes, deploying & reporting on test projects/systems, collate & interpret call quality feedback & work closely with stakeholders & external partners to understand their needs.
In addition to the above, you will also collaborate with colleagues on operational risk & compliance assessments, support internal/external processes & drive an expanded customer focus across the whole organisation to ensure the organisation remains a market leader in the industry.
Your Skills/Experience that we need:
- 3rd level degree qualified in a relevant discipline.
- 3-4+ years’ experience in a similar level quality or customer operations management role.
- Proven ability to lead & motivate a team.
- Excellent ability to interact with colleagues & stakeholders at all levels of seniority & ability.
- Strong project management experience, ability to multi-task & interpret complex data.
- Further qualifications in banking/financial services would be a strong advantage – APA or QFA preferred.
This position is a permanent role with salary depending on candidate skills & experience but expected to range up to approx. 60k with a generous benefits & compensation package including 20% annual bonus, health care & pension amongst others.
How to Apply:
If you’re interested in applying, or want to know more about this job 1st, contact Thomas Hogan in CPL Limerick on 086 0279756 or email your Cv to email@example.com
For a full list of our open jobs, have a look at cpl.com