Flexible with home working
Salary: £70,000 - £85,000
Primary Objective of Position
- Ensure Quality System awareness and compliance of new and revised quality documents and regulations that affect the assigned area of responsibility.
Managers can have experience in one or several of the following;
-Quality Assurance in a commercial affiliate at the IVD/ MD/ pharmaceutical industry is preferred, either as manager or as specialist, for at least 3 years.
-Experience in the diagnostic industry essential
-Product and market environment knowledge preferred
-Management skills and leadership competencies
-English negotiation skills. Other language skills desirable.
-Experience to work in international environment, project management and negotiation skills desirable.
Some responsibilities include,
• Plan and conduct internal audits to verify the effectiveness of the management system
• Prepare/ coordinate external audits.
• Perform supplier audits as required.
• Support/provide training to the organization about the Quality System.
• Ensure QS record keeping, document control, Warehousing, QH, Supplier/ Distributor evaluation/ monitoring, CAPA management follow up and ensure timely closure.
• Identify and coordinate improvement initiatives within the entire QS.
Looking after UK, Ireland and Nordics so international travel involved for auditing 20%-25% of the role. You will have 1 direct report.
If you are interested, then do not hesitate to apply directly or get in touch via firstname.lastname@example.org