I am looking to talk to Quality Assurance Specialist for one of the leading global information technology consulting and business process services Company based in Dublin.
As a Quality Assurance Specialist, you will be responsible with the following:
- Perform audits on recorded and live client interactions and provide evaluation feedback to call center agents through QMS
- Conduct regular one on one or group calibration to ensure evaluations are aligned based on business requirements
- Support the business in managing and implementing Quality Management standards and processes that are aligned with the global standard and relevant to the local market nuances
- Bachelor degree
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience in a sales or call center environment with Quality Assurance experience
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Bilingual: Native in German, Italian, English, Arabic, Dutch, Russian, Hebrew
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Coaching experience is a plus.
- Opportunity to work in a fast growing company and in a multinational environment - Opportunity to grow in the organization and build a successful career path
- Access to a variety of benefits
- Personal and professional development through a variety of training programs (hard/soft skills)
- Complex salary package
If this role fits with your professional expectations, I invite you to apply to Vivian.firstname.lastname@example.org and I will get back to you to discuss more details about the recruitment process.