Quality Control Analyst, Grade III
12 Month Temporary Contract
A Leading Pharmaceutical Company in the midlands is seeking an experienced Quality Control Analyst to join their team.
This company has excellent Salary and Benefits.
This is a contract role with a view to permanency.
Great career opportunities within the company.
· Demonstration of technical knowledge in the writing and execution of protocols
· Keeping up to date with all new technologies and analytical equipment within Laboratory Service.
· In depth knowledge of concepts of GMP, ICH guideline and GAMP requirements.
· Writing of Protocols and Procedures as required
· Execution equipment, utility and computer systems validation Protocols as per agreed project timelines.
· Accurate and timely recording of all information in the relevant Protocol test scripts / Notebooks and LIMS.
· To maintain a high standard of GMP / GLP in the Laboratory.
· Lead Risk assessments, investigations trouble shooting and Root Cause Analysis for laboratory instrumentation issues.
· Act as project lead on instrument validation projects and manage schedules.
· Daily up-keep and maintenance of Equipment.
· Presentation and evaluation of data in all appropriate forms (graphs etc) for both internal and external customers
· Technical report writing for investigation and validation reports (Quality Reports).
· Perform Periodic reviews of Laboratory systems/instrumentation.
· Mentor and train others in Laboratory Service Departments and in other departments when required
· To maintain/adhere a high standard of housekeeping, Dress Code and Safety within the Laboratory and associated work areas
· Identify new automated systems and/or develop existing automated systems with a view to increase compliance and/or increase efficiencies with Laboratory services
· Communicate issues promptly to Laboratory Management and the relevant Stakeholders.
· Represent Laboratory Service department during internal/ external audits and site project teams if required.
Degree in Scientific area with 3-4 years experience
Direct experience in equipment validation processes ideally with laboratory experience
Send your CV to [email protected]