Kenny-Whelan (A specialist division of the CPL group) are hiring a Quality Control NPI Snr Associate to be based at our clients Biopharma facility in Dun Laoghaire, Co Dublin
Quality Control NPI Snr Associate (Level 4)
• QC Representative for NPI activities and routine Product meetings
• Assist with activities related to QC projects and/or QC tasks within Site projects
• Plan and Perform non-core testing related to NPI activities
• Manage all sample management activities related to NPI activities throughout the site
• Create/own and approve protocols, sample plans, SOP and documentation related to NPI
• Responsible for their own training and safety compliance.
• Sample shipments and temperature monitoring activities for NPI activities
• LIMS data coordination of non-core (NPI) activities.
Under minimal supervision, responsible for one or more of the following activities in QC including analytical testing, characterization, sample and data management.
• Contributes to team by ensuring the quality of the tasks/services provided by self
• Contributes to the completion of milestones associated with specific projects or activities within team
This role will support QC and manufacturing operations, as such some extended hours and weekend work flexibility may be necessary as required.
Specific Job Duties:
• With a high degree of technical flexibility, work across diverse areas within QC
• Plan and perform analyses with great efficiency and accuracy.
• Plan and perform multiple, complex routine/ non-routine methods and procedures and a large variety of assays.
• Report, evaluate, back-up/archive, trend and approve analytical data.
• Troubleshoot, solve problems and communicate with stakeholders.
• Initiate and/or implement changes in controlled documents.
• May train others as necessary
• Participate in audits, initiatives and projects that may be departmental or organizational in scope.
• Write protocols and perform assay validation and equipment qualification/ verification.
• Introduce new techniques to the lab, including method transfers, reports, validations and protocols.
• May contribute to regulatory filings.
• May conduct lab investigations as necessary.
• Evaluate lab practices for compliance on a continuous basis.
• Approve lab results
• May represent the department/organization on various teams
• May interact with outside resources.
• Create APPX data files and randomisation memo to facilitate data analysis.
• LIMS data coordination of commercial and import testing on site where applicable
• May provide technical guidance. May contribute to regulatory filings.
• May represent the department/organization on various teams. May train others.
• May interact with outside resources
Basic Qualifications & Experience:
• Understanding and application of principles, concepts, theories and standards of GMP QC analytical laboratories. Deepens technical knowledge through exposure and continuous learning
• Knowledge of related regulatory/industry considerations, compliance issues and/or scientific discovery
• Applies analytical skills to evaluate and interpret complex situations/ problems using multiple sources of information
o Qualitative information
o Quantitative research
o Trend data
• Anticipates and prevents potential problems
• Works under minimal direction
• Independently develops solutions that are thorough, practical, and consistent with functional objectives
• Take initiative to identify and drive improvements
• Communication skills (verbal and written) at all levels
o Strong Technical writing skills for GMP documentation (e.g. investigations, procedures, change controls)
o Presentation skills
o Escalate issues professionally and on a timely basis
• Decision making
• Teamwork and Coaching others
• Teamwork and Coaching others
• Auditing documentation and operation process
• Contributes to work group/team by ensuring quality of tasks/services provided by self and others
• Provides training and guidance to others
• Extends capabilities by working closely with senior staff/experts within and outside the internal organization.
Contact Jenn Dinan on 0860466583 and email email@example.com