• To be a key member of the group quality team and help the company further build competitive advantage with elite product quality and customer service.
• To monitor and maintain AS9100 and ISO9001:
o Audit using the process approach for efficiency, effectiveness, accuracy and compliance
o To implement further training on procedural adherence, amendment and best practice, where appropriate.
o Ensure effective root cause analysis on NCRs and customer complaints, and ensure appropriate corrective actions are implemented in a timely manner.
• Analyse data to initiate and drive continual improvements
• Reduce the cost of non-conformance
• Support the Supplier Quality function on RPMI supplier quality issues
• Motivated and Self Starting
• Quality System experience, AS9100 and ISO9100
• Problem Solving experience
• Excellent IT skills
• Good attention to detail
• Good follow up skills
• Good level of verbal and written communication
• Ability to gather, analyse and present data to target quality improvements
• Firm understanding of manufacturing and assembly processes
• Trained Auditor to ISO 9001 or AS9100
• An engineering background to at least Level 7
• Supervisory experience
• APQP, FMEA, MSA, PPAP, SPC
• 8D or 9S structured problem-solving experience
• Continual Improvement experience (6 sigma DMAiC accreditations would be beneficial)
• Experience with Environmental and Health and safety requirements (ISO14001 & ISO45001)
Specific training will be offered that is tailored to the requirements of the successful candidate.