On behalf of our Life Science company in Shannon, we are currently sourcing a Quality Engineer to join their Team. The successful Candidate will apply knowledge of quality engineering principles and methods to ensure compliance with regulatory requirements and the Company's systems/procedures to optimize product development, internal and external device manufacturing, and device distribution.
• Investigate moderately complex manufacturing product quality and compliance issues (e.g., CAPA, non-conformances, audit observations) for all production processes prior to final product release based on engineering principles; analyze results, make recommendations and develop reports
• Optimize manufacturing processes using engineering methods (e.g., SIX Sigma and LEAN methods) for design for manufacturing and for continuous process improvement. Identify opportunities for re-design/design of basic equipment, tools, fixtures, etc. to improve manufacturing processes, and reduce risk.
• Develop, update, and maintain technical content of risk management files.
• Develop training and documentation materials for production (e.g., work instructions) to enable the seamless knowledge transfer of project and manufacturing processes.
• Assign support tasks; gives instruction to technicians on conducting tests; trains technicians and provides feedback; and may coordinate technician work
Education and Experience:
Bachelor's Degree in Engineering or scientific field , minimum of 3-4 years experience Required
• Good computer skills in usage of MS Office Suite; CAD experience preferred
• Good documentation, communication and interpersonal relationship skills
• Basic understanding of statistical techniques
• Previous experience working with lab/industrial equipment required
• Solid understanding and knowledge of principles, theories, and concepts relevant to Engineering
• Solid problem-solving, organizational, analytical and critical thinking skills
• Solid understanding of processes and equipment used in assigned work
• Knowledge of and adherence to Quality systems
• Strict attention to detail
• Ability to interact professionally with all organizational levels
• Ability to manage competing priorities in a fast paced environment
• Must be able to work in a team environment, including the ability to manage vendors and project stakeholders
• Ability to build stable working relationships internally
If you have the above skills & experience please contact email@example.com / 087 2419644