Quality, Environmental, Health and Safety Consultant
The (QEHS) ‘Quality, Environmental, Health & Safety’ Consultant, assists companies to achieve ISO accreditation in ISO 9001:2015 – Quality management system, ISO 14001:2015 – Environmental management system and ISO 45001: 2018 – Occupational Health & safety.
Consultancy services are carried out remotely and on-site, geographically across Ireland and within all industry types. Consultants will be allocated QEHS clients and will be responsible to bring those clients successfully to ISO Certification, by understanding the clients’ requirements, developing and implementing QEHS systems.
You will establish the QEHS system, document the QEHS system, provide training on the system to all clients/ key stakeholders, for system handover. You will be required to audit the QEHS system and report your findings in detailed audit reports.
You will be familiar with ISO standards and their clauses.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Development & implementation of ISO quality management systems according to ISO standards, clauses and requirements.
- Engage fully with the client and manage all aspects of the QEHS quality project.
- Familiarity with general, overall day to day business operations.
- Focused understanding of customer satisfaction, customer complaints, corrective action and preventative measures.
- Manage your projects through in-house CRM system, providing updates until project completion.
- Manage projects within scope/ budget/ schedule expectations and ensure quality standards on project deliverables
- Collaborate with and support other ISO Consultants and the wider team.
- Work directly with the Operations Manager to achieve overall business goals to ensure alignment across the business.
- Effectively manage and build client relationships leading to repeat business.
- Develop and implement continuous improvement plans and action logs, ensuring progress and improvement for client satisfaction.
- Implement policies and procedures, guided by ISO requirements.
- Client liaison, to understand their day-to-day business process so that you can document them.
Skills and Qualifications required:
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent qualification in one or more of the following - Engineering, Science, Health & Safety, Environmental, Auditing and a minimum of 3 years’ experience.
- Lean or 6 Sigma qualification is preferable (Black belt or experienced Green Belt).
- A strong background in continuous improvement activities.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Excellent report writing skills.
- Excellent analysis and problem-solving skills.
- Excellent planning and organising skills.
- Passionate about helping clients achieve ISO certification.
- Professional, collaborative and confident in leading clients through the ISO process.
- Fluent in English with excellent communication skills – written and verbal.
- Fastidious about attention-to-detail and accuracy.
- Organised, efficient and hard-working with strong time and project management skills.
- Good working knowledge of excel, word and powerpoint.
It’s a great opportunity to join a very friendly team with high growth trajectory. Remuneration package will reflect the qualifications, experience, and fit of the candidate but the ideal candidate can expect the salary of 40k DOE
Interested candidates please apply with up to date CV or call Sandra Brennan for enquiries on 086 6078980.