My Client is one of Irelands largest pharmaceutical manufacturers. Based in Co Down, but with locations globally. A vacancy has arisen for a Quality Manager within their quality team.
- Based on a rotational basis at individual operational business units, monitor quality performance of the operational units to cGMP and escalate identified issues to site leadership (quality and operational) for further action.
- Ensure that plans are provided by the operational business unit owners to address all identified discrepancies from expected quality performance.
- Check effectiveness of corrective plans.
- Perform internal quality audits as assigned by Internal Audit management. To participate in manufacturer, supplier and sub-contractor audits as required.
- Manage any assigned market actions associated with the operational business units and ensure that site operational business unit leadership provide reports and CAPAs on a timely basis to meet the expected timeframes.
- Minimum five years’ experience in a quality auditing or similar function in the pharmaceutical industry.
- Third level qualification in a scientific or engineering discipline.
- Good working knowledge of current Good Manufacturing Practices