The Quality Manager will provide leadership for all strategic quality operations.
As a successful Quality Leader, you will have a customer-focused attitude, drive continuous improvement projects, be a self-starter, and be able to build a culture of quality.
Key requirements - Process Improvements, Documentation management, ISO implementation, LEAN, Manufacturing, People management)
- Creating and reinforcing the culture of quality in the facility required to meet and achieve world-class quality objectives
- Leading the plant’s quality organization in both tackling the day-to-day issues as well as strategic improvement projects to help the factory achieve its goals for quality metrics.
- Driving continuous improvement and standard work by driving process improvements and updating documentation to reflect the new standard process
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering, Operations, or Business preferred
- Minimum 5 years of work experience in Engineering, Operations, or Quality in a manufacturing/distribution setting
- A leader with a passion for excellence and a strong sense of ownership who will relentlessly drive the Quality agenda