The client is a major drinks manufacturer with a site based in Lisburn, they are a global brand with locations world wide. We are recruiting a Quality Shift Supervisor to join the Quality team and work on a continental shift pattern.
The Quality Shift Supervisor role comprises supporting brand protection and food safety through the implementation and assurance of compliance to the requirements of legal, business and franchisor standards. To lead and manage a team of technicians to deliver all quality KBI's through continuous improvement.
• 3rd level qualification (science-based) or 5 years industrial experience.
• Ability to analyse data and interpret trends to identify root causes of failure and implement permanent corrective actions.
• Evidence of implementation of continuous improvement initiatives.
• Ability to prepare and present reports to senior management.
• Evidence of project management.
• Knowledge of Microbiology.
• Ability to work 4 shift pattern or other shift patterns as required.
To discuss this role, or other roles in food science, contact Seamus on 02890725625. Or send your CV using the link provided.