Our client is looking for a Quality Specialist!
- Develop and assess advertiser interactions
- Perform quality and performance reviews in sales and marketing
- Provide feedback, coaching and actions plans for Marketing Experts
- Identify improvement opportunities within the SMB sales environment
- Sync with TLs multiple times per week as required to share insights, identify focus areas, and agree on actions
- Conduct root cause and data analysis on QA results in conjunction with sales, and advertiser feedback insights
- Deliver QA sales training and feedback to new joiners
- Execute ad hoc requests as assigned by your TL
- Ensure process maintenance and continuous improvement of customer experience
- Maintain QA checklists and ongoing calibration
- Act as Subject Matter Expert SME for QA evaluations
- Fluent in English & French
- BA or equivalent work experience in a customer-facing role
- 2 years of marketing sales related work experience
- High energy, passion, and a good sense of humour
Preferred Qualifications Skills
- Analytical skills, thinking outside of the box.
- Communicate professionally with the team and clients
- Mentor and coach others
- Proficient with basic formulas and pivot tables in Excel
Send your CV now to Seol.email@example.com and start a confidential and professional career consulting conversation faster than anyone else.