The role of the Quality System Specialist is primarily to:
Support the business in relation to Quality Management to ensure that robust and compliant systems are in place, including review, monitoring, reporting of trends and by actively participating in the review and approval of complaints, deviations and change controls.
- Minimum 1 to 2 years recent experience in quality or related field
- Experience working in the life science sector desirable
- Accredited lead auditor against recognized quality standard in support of internal and supplier audits desirable
- Familiar with Good Distribution Practice (GDP) is desirable but not essential
- Strong IT skills
- Results driven with excellent attention to detail
- Demonstrates strong verbal, written communication and presentation capabilities
- Proven track record of effective organization, planning and time management skills
- Ability to work in own initiative
- Ability to work in adapt to a rapidly changing environment
- Ability to work co-operatively with others to complete tasks and implement process improvements
Please apply with your CV and you will be contacted with the full job spec if you meet the criteria for the role.