As a Quality Team Lead, responsibilities include but are not limited to the following: 60% of the time, the quality lead should manage the team’s performance and 40% day-to-day operations such as:
- Ensuring timeliness and completion of the audits and all other Service Level agreement defined by our client
- Ensure calibration sessions are executed based on the expectation in a timely manner
- Responsible in leading for the Monthly Quality Reviews with stakeholders
- Accountable for dispute challenges and outcome
- Ability to conduct training and onboarding for new hires
- Minimizing impact on operations by managing team performance and expectations
- Ability to identify trends and catch red flags in the QA audit
- Work closely with client's CX Program Manager and Call Centre Quality Managers
- Able to adapt quickly to changes in workflows / processes / procedures / product feature
- Manage and monitor IQEs to ensure they are performing at their highest level of QA work
- Degree or equivalent practical experience with a minimum of 3-5 years Quality Assurance managerial experience in a call centre environment
- Ability to deep dive into data and provide comprehensive root cause analysis
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills. Comfort communicating with all levels of management and able to adjust messaging to different target audiences with to-the-point communication
- Excellent organizational skills and detail-oriented approach to problem solving
- Demonstrated proficiency in multi-tasking and prioritization
- Familiarity with project management
- Moderate understanding of business process improvement methods
- Understanding of departmental policies and procedures
- Self-motivated, entrepreneurial, and comfortable dealing with ambiguity.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Coaching experience is a must.
- Opportunity to work in a fast-growing company and in a multinational environment
- Opportunity to grow in the organization and build a successful career path
- Relocation assistance
- Access to a variety of benefits
- Personal and professional development through a variety of training programs (hard/soft skills)
- Complex salary package
If you would like to hear more about this role, please contact me at email@example.com or If you know someone that would be interested, please feel free to pass my contact detail.