· Conduct Technical Quality assurance inspections and use results to improve production processes and standards.
· Sampling of in process and Finished Goods
· Ensure products meets requirements using measuring equipment
· Collation and entry of data from production testing both Functional and finished goods
· Continuous Improvement Focus
· Review product on hold, determining disposition as required.
· Support Quality System activities within value streams and across the site such as Behaviour Based Compliance Assessments, Ensure that all relevant Quality Data is recorded, reported and actioned in an efficient manner. (Scrap, MRR etc.)
· .Identify and carry out required Quality training
· Ensure area complies with GMP, ISO and QSR requirements.
· Ensure effective and timely communications both oral and written (weekly/monthly written reports and Project updates.
· Represent Quality as required.
· Maintain standard of housekeeping & GMP requirements
· Ensure that all Health, Safety and Environmental requirements are fulfilled.
Level 8 Degree
Working knowledge of Quality Systems (FDA/ISO) within a regulated environment.