At Enterprise Solutions Group (ESG) we are passionate about providing our clients with the best talent experience possible. We work with our clients through our managed staffing RPO (Perm) and MSP (contingent) programs as well as providing additional innovative solutions to meet their talent challenges.
Employee Experience | Customer Experience | Digital Transformation
ESG are now looking for an experienced Quality & Training Manager to support a large client programme in the healthcare sector. This role will form part of the senior management of the programme and lead a team of quality assurance staff. The aim of the role is to bring strong oversight and a structured approach to quality assessment and training in an ongoing basis. As well as partnering with key stakeholders internally and within our client to ensure all regulatory and quality standards are adhered to.
Build on our current quality framework and improve quality standards across the full programme
Review and implement clear overall quality strategy with scalable process / tools/ systems that allow efficient monitoring of accuracy and alignment to quality standards
Assess quality issues, conduct root cause analysis, recommend insights, develop improvement plans, and collaborate with operations teams to improve quality performance
Risk management – proactively evaluating and identifying risks; build controls into the process to align with gaps on where to improve QA and training
Improve operational efficiency though overseeing effective training plans and driving a culture of continuous capability improvement and quality assurance
Manage day to day operations of the quality team to ensure a high standard of quality across the programme.
Mitigate risk and repeat incidents by addressing targeted training needs at a team and individual level
Experience and Requirements
· Must be passionate about quality and enjoy bringing teams and business on a quality culture journey
· Must always be striving for quality excellence
· Experience providing leadership and guidance on quality standards and training
· Strong people manager, mentoring your own team and SME’s within the wider teams to support a proactive quality culture
· Experience in analysis and solving of moderately complex problems
· Bachelor’s degree in Quality or Business
· 7+ years’ experience within a quality management role
· Strong leadership and change management skills