Price Risk Stress Testing Specialist - Cpl Silver
Warsaw - Mokotów
Currently we are conducting the recruitment process for a commercial bank that has been providing services for 20 years. They deal with individual, corporate, government and institutional clients by providing them with a wide range of financial products and services in the areas of retail banking, corporate and investment banking, brokerage services, transaction banking and wealth management. They have many awards and distinctions, including a super ethical company and the leader of the Cash Management market in Poland.
- Supporting the Price Risk Initiative for Stress Testing, including the transition to T+1 reporting for the stress testing reporting process;
- Assist with migration of reports from in-house system to the Tableau framework to support EUC remediation and reduce manual errors in the reporting process;
- Interface with Risk Managers, Business Managers, Model Owners, Finance and corporate counterparts to ensure robust execution and compliance with all requirements;
- Identifying and following up on emerging methodological or process issues;
- Cooperation with Risk Systems and Technology to execute strategies, automated solutions and ensure complete, correct and timely reporting.
- Knowledge and experience related to Trade and Market Risk;
- Minimum 3-5 years of experience in reporting market risk or related area;
- Organization, ability to design, optimize and execute complex and dynamic processes in a financial institution;
- Ability to process and understand various data structures, derive patterns and trends, and present data from insightful and practical perspectives;
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, including the ability to interact with senior management;
- Proven analytical skills, ability to work under pressure;
- Solid experience in working with Excel, Word, PowerPoint (knowledge of Tableau is nice to have).
- Opportunity of professional development in the international and well-established company;
- Learning opportunities and challenging assignments in which you can utilize your knowledge;
- Competitive social benefits to choose from (including medical care, multisport, life insurance, pension plan, holiday allowance, flexible working schedule);
- Chance for a career evolution in the company's business structures.
Notifications under the candidate referral program are accepted until October 8, 2021