This role will involve supporting the R&D team by managing documents, databases, Apps, and processes and ensuring all data and information is kept up to date.
- Updating and management of PowerApps daily
- Gathering information, managing, and updating databases
- Updating and management of technical datasheets
- Submitting declarations for regulatory authorities
- Auditing and ordering of laboratory supplies.
- Assisting with the sourcing of products
- General document management (updating, tagging, filing)
- Providing holiday cover for colleagues in similar roles
- Highly organised with excellent attention to detail
- The ability to multi-task and work with multiple stakeholders
- A self-starter who can build and develop relationships.
- An ability to manage a wide variety of data/information/processes and make recommendations for continuous improvement.
- Strong IT skills and must be comfortable working with Apps, databases and updating Company website.
- Scientific background desirable
- Fluency in a second language an advantage
If you are interested in applying for this role, please call Ciara on +353 1 2784671 or email email@example.com
Thornshaw Scientific Recruitment is a leading Irish provider of specialist Scientific Recruitment. Part of the CPL Group. www.thornshaw.com