Our client a well established manufacturing facility have a Receptionist role in the Armagh City area to cover for a maternity leave.
- Meeting and greeting guests and clients.
- Answering and forwarding phone calls and replying to emails.
- Sorting out and distributing the post.
- Booking meetings for senior staff and handling travel arrangements.
- Ensuring the reception area remains neat and tidy.
- Order office supplies and stationery
- Handle office expenses and costs
- Handling invoices, matching receipts, end of month statements
Minimum of 2 years’ experience in a similar Receptionist role
Good level of computer literacy, including experience in the use of Microsoft packages
This is a maternity contract for 1 year
Hours of work 8.30am – 5.30pm Monday – Thursday 4.30pm finish Friday
Salary will depend on experience but in the region of £17,000 - £18,000 pa
Only short listed candidates will be contacted.
CPL Contact: To apply or for further information on other Office roles please contact Arlene Hawthorne on 02890 725627 or apply through the link below.
Key words: Receptionist, maternity contract, office jobs, office administration, Cpl jobs, Arlene jobs, clerical jobs, Armagh jobs.