My client an Accommodation provider has a new opportunity for a Receptionist/Administrator to join their team.
You will be responsible for providing support to students across the academic year (Sept – May) and coordinate short-term lets during the summer months.
- Assist in managing the occupancy, room allocations and cancellations during academic term and summer season
- Liaise with internal and institutional stakeholders to ensure quality of service is provided
- Support with arrival and departure of student residents
- Allocate and log Accommodation Licenses, issue keys/fobs and confirm identification
- Manage email inbox and ensure strong customer service
- Deal with issues/complaints and bring to satisfactory completion or escalate to Operations Manager where necessary.
- Ensure all administration is updated including files, student information, invoices and refunds
- Assist with processing of rental payments and invoices
- Coordinate reception area and stationary/stock management
The successful candidate
- Ideally will possess some Customer Service, Hospitality, Retail or administration experience. However, our client is equally interested in junior candidates who are eager to start their career!
- Organised individual with a proactive attitude and ability to build relationships easily
- Eager to learn and develop in a busy environment
- Will be able to provide some level of flexibility to support with the busy summer season (some weekend work will apply). During the academic year you will work Mon-Thurs 9am to 5.30pm and Friday’s 9am -4pm. During the summer season, you will work 5 days over 7 and weekends will be rotated fairly.
- Salary (€20,000 - €21,000) plus pension contribution