My client, an Irish financial services company, are looking to hire a professional and capable Office Administrator/Receptionist.
The successful candidate will be responsible for a broad range of both administration and reception duties in a fast-paced and driven team environment.
This position would suit a highly motivated and enthusiastic individual willing to learn and grow within the company.
This is a permanent and full-time role, which requires the candidate to work fully in office 5 days a week. There is no work from home option.
· Acting as front of house, interacting with clients and suppliers over the telephone, by email and in person.
· Managing and screening incoming telephone calls.
· Maintaining and managing meeting room calendars and bookings.
· Sorting and distribution of incoming and outgoing post & courier deliveries.
· Ordering all stationery and consumables supplies for the office.
· All general office duties, photocopying, scanning and other ad hoc duties as required.
· Assisting in providing IT support to employees and users.
· Ad hoc administration assistance across various departments.
· Minimum of 2+ years’ experience in a similar role.
· Proficient in Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, PowerPoint, and Teams) and Share Point
The Ideal Candidate:
· Highly organised with the ability to plan and prioritise your work.
· A team player who works well on a small and dynamic team.
· Deadline driven with strong attention to detail.
· Excellent communication skills – written and verbal – with strong interpersonal skills.
· Shows discretion and ability to maintain confidentiality.