Cpl has an urgent requirement for a Receptionist to provide sick leave cover for their well-known client located in Cork city.
- Immediate requirement
- Monday - Friday, 9:00am - 5:15pm
- Temporary: week to week
- Answering telephones, managing post/mail and emails in a professional manner.
- To ensure the front office is run efficiently with high standards and excellent customer care displayed at all times.
- Liaising with the facilities, security, meeting rooms team, PA’s and cleaning teams on site. Ensuring a speedy resolution to any problems that may arise on shift.
- Support onsite meetings for partners, ensuring that catering and other similar requests are fulfilled.
- Assisting with security in coding of key cards and preparation of welcome packs.
- To be a champion of business recovery in the guise of Covid compliance protocols.
- Any other duties related to the running of the business – appearance of area, planting, general upkeep of common areas including meeting rooms
- PC Skills with knowledge of Microsoft Office applications.
- Organised, self-motivated and able to work with minimum supervision.
- Must be able to handle multiple tasks in a fast-paced, high pressure environment.
- Must have excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Excellent organisational and time management skills.
- Able to work well in a team environment with a can-do attitude.
- Previous customer service or industry related experience preferably in a reception environment or within the Hospitality Sector.
- Excellent communication skills with a superb telephone manner.
- Applicant must be fluent in the English language and demonstrate spoken/written English.
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.