CPL Recruitment are currently looking for a Recruiter for a Clinical research organisation in Dublin. The ideal candidate will have 1- 2 years agency or inhouse recruitment experience. The role is a Hyrbid role but can be fully remote if needed.
- Working in partnership with the resourcing team and HR Business Partners and relevant stakeholders to understand the demand for current and future resource requirements and creating recruitment
- Working in collaboration with the Hiring Manager and wider HR team to ensure strong delivery
- Sharing best practice and learnings across the team to drive results for all
- Develop strong awareness and understanding of the business and functional areas of responsibility to target and hire best talent
- Negotiate rates/salaries, present and sell candidates within their business areas to Hiring Managers, whilst ensuring that all processes are followed in line with the agreed methodology
- Provide a high level of candidate care and ensure frequent communication is deployed
- Produce communications to a high standard (e.g. advertisements) and in accordance with the customers brand guidelines if required;
- Drive and deliver relevant customer presentations and evaluation/review meetings at VP/Director level.
• Experience in a fast paced in-house or agency recruitment team delivering full life-cycle recruitment across a variety of disciplines
• CIPD accredited with third level qualification
• Work in partnership with hiring managers and stakeholders to develop and build strong working relationships
• Knowledge of recruitment attraction strategies, including social media and campaign management
• Experience of interviewing and selection design
• Great time management / planning and organising skills
If this sounds like a role you would be interested in, send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org