Cpl are currently looking for an experience Recruiter to join an exciting tech multinational organisation in Dublin City Centre, for a permanent role. The successful candidate must have 3+ years’ Corporate Recruitment experience, across Finance, Tax, HR, Marketing etc in a similar organisation with a passion and drive to expand their skills and knowledge .
- Manage the end to end process of all recruitment activity for experienced hires including sourcing, screening, and offer negotiation
- Proactively identify suitable candidates through variety of direct channels including web sourcing, social media and personal networks
- Make effective assessments of candidates’ skills/ experiences and appropriate interview/ hiring recommendations using the company’s recruitment tools
- Ensure that all candidate information and feedback is up to date in the applicant tracking system.
- Stakeholder and relationship management
- Assist in any Ad hoc duties or project work.
- 3+ years' Recruitment experience
- Strong sourcing skills
- Strong communication skills, written and verbal
- Enthusiastic, self-motivated and enjoys a challenge.
All candidates will be treated with the strictest of confidence
To apply or for further information please contact Maryclaire Booth on 087 768 5520 or email your CV to email@example.com