Job title: Recruitment Coordinator
Location: Remote until January, the 3 x days per week in the London Office (though this is not 100% essential, but very much preferred)
Rate: £20 per hour
Duration: 9 months
You will be supporting Amazon Studios and Prime Video. As you may we be aware, Amazon have heavily branched out into creating content, and they are also making the most expensive TV Series ever made (The Lord of the Rings). The Recruitment Coordinator will be supporting either side of the business – Tech or Non- Tech. Tech roles would include Softwares Developers, Creative Designers ETC, and the Non-Tech will include Senior Marketing Managers, Production Managers, Business Affairs Associates and more. You will be supporting Amazon with roles in the UK, Germany, France, Italy, Spain and the Netherlands.
Services to be performed:
- Scheduling phone, video-conference and in-person interviews; working directly with candidates and hiring managers and arranging candidate travel as required
- Leveraging recruiting and HR systems to update candidate records, post jobs, pull reports, confirm new hires and more.
- Providing prompt follow-up to candidates, including status updates via phone and email.
- Tracking and reporting on recruiting activities.
- Coordinating and scheduling post-interview debrief meetings.
- Identifying opportunities for improving candidate experience and scheduling efficiency.
- Assisting in the coordination of other recruiting activities as needed.
- Experience multi-tasking in a fast paced, dynamic work environment.
- Experience managing calendars using Outlook or a similar tool.
- Experience with MS Word and Excel.
- Goal-oriented and self-motivated.
- Demonstrated commitment to customer service.
- Highly organized with a keen attention to detail.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, quickly changing environment.
- Excellent professional judgment and decision-making skills.
- Adept at learning new software and web-based tools.
If you are interested then please either apply through this advertisement or email your CV directly to Daniel.Mooney@cpl.com