They are the world’s knowledge marketplace. They connect decision makers who want the advantage of powerful insight to people with first-hand experience, so they can act with the confidence that comes from true clarity. Their network is the largest in the world, and they recruit thousands of new experts every month. They bring the power of insight to every great professional decision.
- Lead Generation: Finding relevant experts based on project specifications by using different online sources such as LinkedIn, Google, etc.
- Phone Pitching: Contacting and pitching to a high volume of custom experts for client projects, using effective sales and recruiting techniques in a fast-paced and competitive environment.
- Target Oriented: Meeting and exceeding goals and metrics on multiple high-priority recruiting projects, at any given time.
- Fluency in English and German required.
- Six to twelve months experience in sales, B2B services, or recruiting.
- An undergraduate degree or equivalent educational achievement is mandatory.
- High motivation to exceed weekly, monthly, and quarterly commercial goals.
- Confidence in making 30+ outbound cold calls each day.
- Full-time working eligibility in Germany.
- Competitive base salary with a yearly bonus.
- Relocation support.
- Healthcare and contributory pension.
- Full-time permanent contract.
- Work from home in Germany until further notice.
- Exciting career progression opportunities.
- Small but dynamic office in Munich to grow to +40.
Sounds interesting? Send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org and start a conversation faster than anyone else. Under the partnership, I can provide the recruitment process from a to z.