These are the primary responsibilities of the role.
- Work very closely with a Cpl Key Client on sourcing Top Talent across multiple IT related roles.
- Source and qualify candidates to meet job requirements (confirm availability, capability/fit and interest)
- Develop an in-depth knowledge of industry sector and/or functional area
- Enter all candidate and client data accurately and in a timely manner to ensure system is up to date and of the highest quality
- Ensure a positive contribution to social media mediums in order to drive networking, candidate identification and develop client relations
- Work very closely with team and client to deliver top class service
- Interest in working in a sales/target driven environment
- Be innovative on where and how to source to Talent outside the normal.
Competencies are the skills, knowledge and behaviours that define success in the job.
- Building, Sustaining and Growing Client Relationships
- Provides valued advice to clients during the hiring decision making process
- Maintains contact and builds good relationships with clients before and after placements.
- Reviews and analyses job requirements to increase probability that sourcing efforts will meet client needs.
- Maintains good relationships with high value candidates and asks for referrals
- Consistently follows up with candidates post placement to gauge fit and satisfaction
- Responds quickly and effectively to candidate communications
- Seeks to qualify candidates with a reasonable probability of success
Cpl are looking for a person with strong communications skills with an apetite to learn and grow with a very progressive company. You need to be target driven with a will to succeed.
Contact: Siobhan Ryan, 087 8247937, email your c.v. to firstname.lastname@example.org