Cpl Resources plc. is Ireland’s largest recruitment agency and a global provider of talent solutions to start-up companies, multinationals, and SMEs in every industry.
We are looking for trainee and experienced recruiters across for our Finance team in Dublin!
Cpl's Financial Services recruitment team is a highly skilled group of specialist consultants with backgrounds in both banking & financial services. Our team of consultants includes CFA Professionals, Quants, Qualified Accountants, Qualified Lawyers, and Regulatory professionals.
Our team is broken down into 3 pillars: Funds jobs, Banking jobs, and Asset Management jobs. The finance roles we recruit for range from Entry Level up to Senior Management and Executives.
If you are interested in a new career OR are an experienced recruiter looking for more... why not get in touch for a confidential chat! [email protected]
Why Work for Cpl?
- Cpl ranked 4th in the Large Category of Best Workplaces for 2022, along with the GPTW Team Award!
- Cpl offers flexibility with working from home options and a fantastic work/life balance.
- Uncapped commission structure paid monthly, lots of employee benefits.
- Cpl was recently acquired by OUTSOURCING Inc, a Tokyo headquartered publicly listed organisation, which has opened a much broader delivery capability to our clients.
- Cpl now have access to a global sourcing and delivery network of 250+ sister companies, across 39 countries, spanning 6 continents.
- Cpl have a positive work environment – Our collaborative and inclusive teams have adapted to the new way of working and are thriving working remotely and in the office.
- A clear and supportive career path with options for everyone to progress and grow their career. Lots of internal opportunities across the business.
- A highly experienced and supportive leadership team.
- Meet lots of new people every day, spend time building and developing relationships
- Develop your skills in Sales, HR, Administration, and customer service
- Enjoy working in a fast paced, everchanging environment
- Achieve goals and results on a weekly basis
- Uncapped earning potential - be in control of your earnings!
Day to Day at Cpl
- Managing the full recruitment process from developing client relationships to attracting top talent.
- Working closely with clients to understand job briefs and how to approach the market for each role.
- Full candidate journey – Advertising roles, screening candidates, interviewing candidates, advising and guiding candidates through the process.
- Serve as an ambassador of the brand, locally and beyond, as part of a broader strategy at Cpl.
How to be successful at Cpl?
- A proactive, positive and motivated attitude.
- A sense of determination and ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Customer service skills with a sales ability
- Ability to multitask and prioritise
If you are interested in any of the positions above or for more information on working at Cpl please get in touch with [email protected]