Recruitment Consultant - Galway
Cpl are hiring Recruitment Consultant's to join our Galway team. This is an opportunity to provide Recruitment services to leading employers based in the West of Ireland and Nationally. Our clients range from SME to Global Multinational companies. We have specialist teams in IT, Engineering and Shared Services/Commercial areas. This is an opportunity to join a team with a proven track record.
- Build personal book of business (candidates and clients)
- Meet or exceed target fee’s
- Source and qualify candidates to meet job requirements (confirm availability, capability/fit and interest)
- Develop, maintain and manage client accounts
- Demonstrate strong business development activity within your desk including: identifying new leads, building client relationships, attend networking events and similar, research and marketing
- Take ownership for personal and professional development
- Provide coaching and mentoring support to associates and other consultants
- Lead by example and ensure that Cpl best practices and Core Values are demonstrated at all times
- Develop an in-depth knowledge of industry sector and/or functional area
- Enter all candidate and client data accurately and in a timely manner to ensure Jobscience is up to date and of the highest quality
- Demonstrate the Cpl Core Values in all aspects of the role
- Ensure a positive contribution to social media mediums in order to drive networking, candidate identification and develop client relations
- Previous experience in Recruitment Consultancy is desirable
- Positive Attitude and good work ethic
- Motivated by working towards KPI’s and personal goals
- Business or equivalent degree
- Committed to providing excellent customer service and a high quality experience
For an immediate interview please forward your CV using the Apply Button.
Or call Daryl Buggle for a confidential conversation on 0870641552.